Tuesday 27 May 2014

Doraemon The Cool Cat Robot Is Up For Sale!

As my previous post stated, Doraemon is one the famous character in the internet and in the world. In my country, I think most 90's kids have been familiar with this cartoon. Till now, it still runs on my local cable. Back on those days, I am really envy with Nobita, the main character because he has the cat robot that can give him incredible toys. From a door that can be use to go anywhere to a time machine. I really want a Doraemon in my life. 

To make my dream come true, now anyone can own a Doraemon. Not a cat robot that can talk and give you cool gadgets though but it will suffice for me. An actual scale Doraemon is been selling for Yen 194250 which is about USD 2000 in Japan. Travel to Japan and buy it? An impossible thing for me right now but I will buy it one day. To all Doraemon lover, go and get it guys.
source








No comments:

Post a Comment